Tuesday, October 16, 2007

10 years of Concert-ing!!!

As I was sorting through my drawer last night, I found these:
lots of old concert ticket stubs!

Yes I have been to quite a few concerts till date & still counting. 我自知, this is consider little as compared to auntie J's uncountable times of concert-ing. My first virgin concert was to Daniel Chan’s in 1998. & so far besides him, I have seen Fish Leong, Stef Sun, Wakin (aka Emil Chou), MayDay, Jacky Cheung & the recent Sammi Cheng. All are good singers with power vocals & of course great entertainer born to perform on the stage. And most often i do enjoy these concerts.

Right now, i hope to catch the following singers' concert some time in future:
=>> Jay Chou (looking forward to next Jan)
=>> Jolin (was impressed after watching her
地才 concert dvd)
=>>Ah Mei ( no budget for this time, shall not miss it next time)
=>> Aaron Kwok (missed this year, shall wait for next one & bring mum along too. Yes she wants to watch!)
=>> Andy Lau ( mum wants to watch him too! & how can i miss this 天王)
=>> David Tao (because he is another 音乐才子 besides Jay that I like)

Let's pray they will not all come in the same period, so that i can have some time to save money
! :p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i watched the daniel's one as well!!!!! LOL

di.a.na said...

ya!! i tink we bumped into each other then rite?? or so i remember...

Jason said...

yup!! daniel was great & so was Tanya..