Sunday, November 11, 2007

What is LOVE???

Seeing her heartbreak, 我的心不知不觉也痛了起来. It felt like time "rewind" back to then when I was given that "sentence" n yrs ago. Sentenced to heartbreak juz dayz before our anniversary, 2months before my bday, 4mths before Xmas .... & all i can do is 泪不停的流. A lyric in a song, a scene, a scent, almost everything & anything will remind u of that person & the past will juz keep "play back" in your mind. 连笑起来都不快乐,连做梦都泪流。

Y do peps separate juz because different character?
Y do peps separate juz because different perspective?
Y do peps separate juz because of different mentality?

The person U most don't want to hurt always ends up being hurt the most badly.
Is there forever love??
I don't know. Cos 有期望就有失望.

"Love is that first feeling you feel before all the bad stuff gets in the way."


Hump Jing Pang: I understand your feeling & the pain u muz be feeling now. Although i can't bring it away, at least remember u have a listening ear & shoulder to cry on if u need.

No comments: